Last week I promised you what a day in the life of putting Nightly Business Report together looks like. Of course, one of the things I love about the news business is that no day is the same. The video is an abridged version of how my day is structured since I still had to focus on getting my daily job done! Hope you enjoy it and let me know your comments on Facebook.com/bizrpt or Tweet me @RubenRamirezNBR
Ruben Ramirez is the national assignment editor at Nightly Business Report. Ramirez is responsible for working with all NBR bureaus, correspondents, producers, photographers and editors. Ramirez was most recently a reporter and field producer with Reuters Television. He has a B.A. in business administration with a focus in finance and broadcast journalism from Boston University.
- Were Madonna and Justin Timberlake right? Only 4 minutes to save the world?
- Goodbye Whitney Houston. Hello Jeremy Lin.
- NBR Worldwide Appoints Hudson Managing Editor and Co-Anchor of Nightly Business Report
- Enough about earnings, housing and Greece…I’ve got Super Bowl 46 on my mind!
- Sun & Snow: A Perfect Combination for Forgetting Earnings Season