Nightly Business Report Midwest Bureau Chief Diane Eastabrook will be a guest in two radio interviews on Saturday, Jan 14, 2012 morning.
Sam’s Garage with Sam Memmolo
Listen to the interview at 9:05 am ET. You can listen on Sirius or find your local affiliate here: www.samsgarage.com
Bobby Likis Car Clinic
Listen to the interview at 11:41am ET, available online at http://www.watchbobbylive.com/
Bobby Likis Car Clinic is a nationally syndicated, automotive-oriented program on broadcast radio and related media.
Joining Bobby Likis and Diane Eastabrook on the radio broadcast on this topic are:
- Chris Perry (VP, Chevrolet) (from North American International Auto Show / Detroit)
- Steve Schwinke (Director of Advanced Technology, OnStar) (from Consumer Electronics Show / Las Vegas)
- Russ Clark (Marketing Director, Chevrolet) (from North American International Auto Show / Detroit)
Diane recently covered the North American International Auto Show in Detroit for Nightly Business Report:
- Ford’s Lincoln Gets a Makeover | Jan 11, 2012
- Japanese Automakers make a Comeback | Jan 10, 2012
- U.S. Automakers Debut 2013 Models | Jan 9, 2012
On Tuesday, Jan 17, 2012 Diane reports on Detroit in Crisis on Nightly Business Report.